Entries for the 2023 Benelux OSPAs now open!
The 2023 Benelux Outstanding Security Performance Awards (OSPAs) are now open and are calling for your nominations. The independent awards recognise and promote outstanding individuals, teams, companies, initiatives and products in the field of security.
The OSPAs currently have schemes running in 17-countries and have been designed to be ethical, are based on values of being independent, credible, transparent and respectable.
Entry is now open through to 3rd August 2023 and nominations are invited in 11 categories:
- Outstanding Security Manager/Director
- Outstanding Security Consultant
- Outstanding Partnership
- Outstanding Customer Service Initiative
- Outstanding Police/Law Enforcement Initiative
- Outstanding Security Training Initiative
- Outstanding New Security Product
- Outstanding Security Team
- Outstanding Young Security Professional
- Outstanding Contract Security Guarding Company
- Lifetime Achievement
Entry is free and submissions will be judged by an independent jury, consisting of representatives from the leading security industry organisations in the Benelux region.
This year the awards will again be presented at a physical event, on 4th October 2023 at Ingenhousz, Breda, following a Thought Leadership Summit in which speakers from across the industry will present on engaging topics.
If you, your company, or someone you know has performed at an exceptional level enter them before the deadline. The security sector deserves to be formally recognized for the contribution and excellent work it is doing, which often goes unnoticed.