Mark your calendars for the ASIS Benelux Security Management Congress on 24 November at The Hague (NL) Marriott. The ASMC 2020 ‘teams up’ with the Benelux Outstanding Security Performance Awards (OSPAs), proudly supported by ASIS Benelux. The 2020 Benelux OSPAs are part of a global awards scheme currently running in 13 countries and serve to recognise and reward teams, individuals and organisations for their commitment and outstanding performance within the security sector. The awards are designed to be independent, credible, transparent and respectable and anyone can enter.
Entries for the Benelux OSPAs are open and nominations are invited in the following categories:
- Outstanding Security Team
- Outstanding Security Consultant
- Outstanding Customer Service Initiative
- Outstanding Security Training Initiative
- Outstanding Police/Law Enforcement Initiative
- Outstanding Risk Management Solution
- Outstanding New Security Product
- Outstanding Cyber/Information Security Company
- Outstanding Female Security Professional
- Outstanding Young Security Professional
- Lifetime Achievement
For more information, you can find a short video on LinkedIn:
An independent panel of leading industry figures will select winners from finalists and the awards will be presented at a Thought Leadership Summit taking place in the Netherlands in November 2020. The Benelux OSPAs will merge with the ASIS Security Management Congress (ASMC 2020 – further details to be announced shortly). If you are able to demonstrate that you, your company, teams or individuals have performed at an exceptional level, we urge you to enter to be in with a chance to win a prestigious accolade!