This OSPA recognises a successful security partnership that delivers outstanding performance. ‘Partnerships’ is an over used word in security. Frequently partnerships are identified as crucial to good security but often may involve little more than collaboration, a very different thing. What is known is that effective partnerships are most often the result of good planning around identifiable objectives designed to deliver specific benefits, and are typically characterised by good management/co-ordination.
The Judges will be looking for evidence of outstanding performance in:
- Discussing the role of the partnership and the key benefits it provides
- Highlighting the business approach, specific skills and tactics that underpin performance
- Identifying the factors that enable staff/leadership to excel
- Providing examples of outstanding performance for stakeholders
- Demonstrating business benefits and how they are sustained